The International Film
Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture was established by
some individuals who concerns for the betterment of humanity as
a means of supporting and promoting filmmakers all over the
world. By uplifting the film industry, we hope to participate in
a cleaner and better environment, raising the quality of life,
and intercultural dialogues for better acceptance and deeper
understanding of people and diversity in life.
Our main mission is to
promote films about environment, health, and culture issues,
each with their unique methods of storytelling. Through this
festival, we hope to:
1. Raise awareness about the
urgency to save the Earth.
2. Make our environment have a better atmosphere to live.
3. Provide information and uplift awareness worldwide about the
severe, acute, chronic, or rare diseases.
4. Increase life span through better knowledge, self-respecting,
5. Encourage people with decreasing health who are struggling
with pain and depression.
6. Promote intercultural dialogue to make a better acceptance
through diversity among various cultures.
7. Fight the behavior of stereotyping and patronizing others.
8. Participate in the global community events celebrating the
World Health Day (7 April), World Lupus Day (10 May), World
Cultural Day (21 May), and World Environment Day (5 June).
International Film Festival
for Environment, Health, and Culture open its submissions from
filmmakers all over the world. We accept features and
documentaries (newcomers are welcomed). The films will be
pre-selected before presented to a judging panel.