The International Film
Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture was established by
some individuals who concerns for betterment of humanity, as a
means of supporting and promoting filmmakers all over the world,
and by uplifting the film industry, we hope to participate in a
cleaner and better environment, raising the quality of life, and
intercultural dialogues for better acceptance and deeper
understanding of people and diversity in life.
Our main mission is to promote films pertaining to environment,
health, and culture issues, each with their unique methods of
storytelling. Through this festival, we hope to:
1. Raise awareness about the urgency to save the Earth.
2. Make our environment have a better atmosphere to live.
3. Provide information and uplift awareness worldwide about
severe, acute, chronic, or rare
4. Increase life span through better knowledge, self-respecting,
5. Encourage people with decreasing health who are struggling
with pain and depression.
6. Promote intercultural dialogue to make a better acceptance
through diversity amongst
7. Fight the behavior of stereotyping and patronizing others.
8. Participate in the global community events celebrating the
World Health Day (7 April),
World Lupus Day (10 May), World Cultural Day (21 May),
and World Environment
Day (5 June).
International Film Festival
for Environment, Health, and Culture open its submissions from
filmmakers all over the world. We accept features and
documentaries (newcomers are welcomed). The films will be pre-selected
before presented to a judge panel.