agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to IFFEHC:
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your
film(s) or screenplay to the International Film Festivals for
Environment, Health, and Culture (the Festival), you are
agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter guarantee that
all rights and releases has been legally secured, including
music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the Festival
and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray
(optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case and DVD,
with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film
with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either
on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A
through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not
accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in
our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for
unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not
send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs
clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit,
must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural
Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director
reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards
at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for
any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will
be screened. The festival has the full right to select the
winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film
unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening
of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes
in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so
due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep
communications with the Festival professional and in good taste.
Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in
the adjudication process, including the nullification of
Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the
Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted
his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be
expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary
changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation
of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the
International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any
dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will
have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission
fee paid, or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read,
understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms and
Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions
herein, in their entirety, without modification.
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
The International Film
Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture (IFFEHC) FESTIVAL
will be held on June 2017, to celebrate the World
Health Day, World Lupus Day, World Cultural Day,
and World Environment Day.
We will hold an Award
Ceremony in Jakarta. The International Film
Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture will give Awards
of Excellence and
Awards of Merit during Awards Ceremony in Jakarta. All accepted film makers
are honored at the Awards Ceremony. Winner of the Festival will be granted
a winning statue during the Awards Ceremony. Regardless their
winning status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Award
Night, will only receive laurels.
The festival will be
featuring screenings, film-making workshops and special guest
appearances by filmmakers, mass media, and celebrities.