agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to the International
Film Festival for Spirituality, Religion, and Visionary (the
Be it known
to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your film(s) or
screenplay to the Festival, you are agreeing to all TERMS AND
CONDITIONS below in full.
submitter guarantee that all rights and releases has been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any
legal action whatsoever.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray (optional) or DCP
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and
director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value
- For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A
through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not
accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken
with DVDs while in our possession, however, we cannot accept
responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of
entries. Please do not send originals. We do not receive
downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs
clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit,
must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural
Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director
reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards
at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for
any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will
be screened. The festival has the full right to select the
winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film
unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening
of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes
in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so
due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep
communications with the Festival professional and in good taste.
Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any point in
the adjudication process, including the nullification of
Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the
Festival will only communicate with the person who submitted
his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not be
expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary
changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation
of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the
International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any
dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will
have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission
fee paid, or the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and
will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all
of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
event will be held in November 2018. During the Awards Ceremony,
the Festival will give awards for best film, Awards of
Excellence, and Award of Merit. Best film will be granted a
winning statue during the Awards Night in Jakarta. Regardless of
their winning status, winning filmmakers who canít attend the
Awards Night will only receive their laurels accordingly.
and accepted filmmakers are honored at the Awards Ceremony.
will be featuring screenings, film-making workshops and special
guest appearances by filmmakers, mass media, and celebrities.
films will be screened once at our partner institutions based on
juriesí selection, censorship, and other technical requirements.