Films/documentaries with special themes: family, public service,
drug abuse & trafficking issue.
We also accept films/documentaries from general theme with
inspiring and informative story.
International movies with various spoken language are welcomed,
but must be added with English subtitles or dubbed in English.
International Feature Film
Feature length narratives with a minimum running time of 60
International Short Film
Short narrative films with run time of 59 minutes and below.
Documentaries over 60 minutes in length.
Documentaries with run time of 59 minutes and below.
We are welcoming new comer in the movie industry. The film
director must stated that the movie is his or her third movie
(or under) on his/her application.
Juries will judge every detail of the film/documentary, such as
directing, story, acting, cinematography, sound, hair-make up,
music, production design. The Festival will give separate awards
for each selected aspect.
Scriptwriting Contest (unproduced)
Open for all genre, both film and documentary, from any length.
All submission must be in English. Submission format: word or
Scriptwriting package is scriptwriting contest with feedback, inputs, and critics from
This agreement pertains to all Work(s) submitted to the
International Film Festival for Family, Against
Drug Abuse & Trafficking (the Festival).
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your
film(s) or screenplay to the International Film Festival for
Family, Against Drug Abuse & Trafficking (the
Festival), you are agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in
1. The submitter guarantee
that all rights and releases have been legally secured,
including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases
the Festival and all its member from any legal action
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray
(optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case and DVD,
with title, length, and director's name. Please mark your film
with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either
on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
B) Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point 2A
through courier, or post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not
accept data for final judging and screening.
C. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in
our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for
unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not
send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs
clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit,
must be borne by the participants (please write: For Cultural
Purposes only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director
reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid
4. All submissions should be sent prepaid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards
at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for
any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will
be screened. The festival has the full right to select the
winning films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film
unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening
of good quality.
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes
in the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so
due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitter are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do
so may result in disqualification at any point in the
adjudication process, including the nullification of Official
Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festival will
only communicate with the person who submitted his/her film to
the festival, and that Festival should not be expected to
communicate with any other persons.
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary
changes in regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation
of any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the
International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any
dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will
have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission
fee paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and
will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all
of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.