TERMS & REGULATIONS:
- Submission in other than English must be subtitled or dubbed.
- Multiple entries are allowed and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- Submit on DVD or through on-line screener.
- Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoice.
- The selection committees' and juries’ decisions are final.
- All submissions should be sent pre-paid. All transportation/ shipping costs (including customs clearance) to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne by the participants (SELECTION PURPOSE / CULTURAL PURPOSE only - Not for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
- The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
- All submission fees are non-refundable. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS
The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her control.